Hyperfiddle On-prem setup
- Hyperfiddle is a jar file
- Databases are configured through hyperfiddle.edn
- Fiddles are stored in their own database, you'll need to create it and install the schema
- Run the server by command line
- Mac or Linux
hyperfiddle-cli.tgzartifact from Dustin
- Ensure Datomic Pro is known to local Maven, per instructions at https://my.datomic.com/
- Unzip hyperfiddle-cli.tgz
$ clj -m hyperfiddle.cliprints the command line helptext
$ clj -m hyperfiddle.cli server -c hyperfiddle.example.edn
If this works your classpath is setup correctly. This runs Hyperfiddle against in-memory databases (a sort of demo mode).
Play with demo
Run through the Hello World tutorial at this point (against these throwaway in-memory databases)
Configure your app databases
- Run the Datomic transactor however you usually do
- Create hyperfiddle.edn by copying hyperfiddle.example.edn
- Edit hyperfiddle.edn and configure your app databases by uri
Create a database $hyperfiddle for persisting your fiddles
Provision $hyperfiddle with schema (this transacts to the database)
Edit hyperfiddle.edn and set the hyperfiddle database.
There might be warnings and lots of logs.
$ clj -m hyperfiddle.cli server hyperfiddle.edn
This config has two database URIs.
$is your app database,
$hyperfiddleis where Hyperfiddle persists your fiddles. You can declare additional app databases by name here.