There is zero mandatory ClojureScript in your views.
The purpose of the default :fiddle/renderer is to get you moving fast:
- Markdown is wired up by default
- Automatic forms and tables, manufactured from Datomic query and schema
- Select options in a table
- Markdown form with select options
- List with links to other pages
- Image and iframe
hyperfiddle.ui/control– uses core.match to choose simple widgets based on :db/valueType and :db/cardinality
hyperfiddle.ui/hyper-control– uses core.match to reify hypermedia-aware widgets that use :fiddle/links, like select options
hyperfiddle.ui/field– Renders :head and/or :body of a table or form (forms are sideways tables)
Hyperfiddle uses semantic hints (idents, rels, types, etc) to automatically generate css classes for your renderers, so you can quickly style an admin interface.
- To opt-in, your renderers must attach
(:class props)to your dom.
- Designed for you to write very targetted selectors