- Some examples below
- Read the quick overview
- Do the tutorial (updated April 18 2019)
- Glance through the concepts
- Come say hi in the slack!
#hyperfiddle on Clojurians slack is the best place for support, @ me: @dustingetz
Get Hyperfiddle On-site
Hyperfiddle requires a license for on-site use. Contact us and we will provide you a link to download the jar.
Hyperfiddle Server is open source. However, running Hyperfiddle Server from github is not yet documented or supported. We will roll this out as it matures.
Last updated: Jul 2 2019
- June: Large queries cause severe hangs; server-side filtering is coming!
- June: Overuse of :db/isComponent can cause huge forms to render
April: :hf/iframe visual indicators incorrectly repeat in tables April: Rendering performance of deep tables is bad.Worked around with table pagination Jan: Laggy editor. ETA on fix is February. Please bear with us as we scale. Jan: :hf/new can generate bad transaction