- Some examples below
- Read the quick overview
- Do the tutorial (updated April 18 2019)
- Glance through the concepts
- Come say hi in the slack!
#hyperfiddle on Clojurians slack is the best place for support, @ me: @dustingetz
Managed: You already have it. Go to http://tank.hyperfiddle.net/ and start making fiddles.
On-prem: contact us and we will provide you a link to download the jar.
Hyperfiddle Server is open source. The server includes everything you need to self-host your fiddles. The fiddle IDE is not included and requires a license for on-prem use.
Running Hyperfiddle Server from source is not yet documented or supported. We will roll this out as it matures. Read more about hyperfiddle.jar here.
Last updated: Apr 18 2019
- April: Rendering performance of deep tables is bad. Try to work with small resultsets (one screen) until this is fixed.
- April: :hf/iframe visual indicators incorrectly repeat in tables
Jan: Laggy editor. ETA on fix is February. Please bear with us as we scale. Jan: :hf/new can generate bad transaction