We're going to make a little personal homepage and blog. It will be a static markdown site, but backed by Datomic instead of git. This will take about 10 minutes.
Right now that means you need to ask Dustin for one (in slack). Go do that now.
Okay, now you've got a Hyperfiddle domain that you can make your own fiddles in.
Make a new fiddle
- Choose a keyword ident to name your new fiddle, like
- Choose 'blank'
It will redirect to your new fiddle (observe the URL has your fiddle ident)
Open src mode (new tab) and add some markdown
More coming soon
- Make another fiddle
- Link to it from markdown (just a regular HTML markdown link)
- make a few more blog posts and manually manage the index with markdown links
- Now you have a static site. Change .net to .com to see your app server rendered without the dev tools. There's a builtin CDN.
- Can you figure out how to query your own fiddles to generate an index automatically? (Fiddles are stored in your database and all fiddles have a
- Add tags: Model a new attribute,
:hyperblog/tag, a :keyword :many. Get this attribute onto your fiddle entities.
- Write a query for fiddles tagged :clojure
- Query the set of all tags on your blog index page and make each record link to a query for that tag
- Now you have a really awesome blog!